Freedom of The Seas Royal Family Suite

Has anyone had the Royal Family Suite on the Freedom? We have had this cabin on Voyager, Explorer, Adventure and Grandeur and will have it on the inaugural sailing of the Liberty. They've all been very nice, however, RCL has just posted for the first time a virtual tour of the cabin for the Freedom class ships and I must say it looks very sparce. The master bedroom has little closet space and looks very bland as compared to the other RFS's we've stayed in. The living area has no table like all other RFS's have. With a possible 8 people in the cabin you would think it would be a necessity.

Is there a walk-in closet and how is the storage space in the 2nd br?

Ultimately we will definitely enjoy our cruise, but I'm disappointed that the largest ship in the world didn't "at least" meet the standards of the other RFS's of the other ships. There is a lot of money that goes into staying in one of these cabins.

Thanks very much for the input!

Mellowmom

Has anyone stayed in the Royal Family Suite aboard the Freedom? We have stayed in this cabin previously on Voyager, Explorer, Adventure and Grandeur and have enjoyed it very much. Yesterday RCL posted for the first time a virtual tour of the RFS of the Freedom class ships. We are sailing the inaugural Liberty in this cabin.

I was a bit stunned at the changes made. There is no table in the living area which we use often. There is a capacity of 8 in this cabin and the designers should have realized a table is needed. In the master br, there is a huge difference between the Freedom and other ships RFS's.. It is very bland looking and there is limited space for clothes...where are the drawers?

Is there a walk-in closet somewhere in the cabin?

We will definitely enjoy our cruise but we pay a lot of money for these cabins and I'm a bit disappointed that this cabin isn't at least up to the same standard as the other ships.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Mellowmom

Archived