anyone done NATIVEWAY AND SILVERMOON?

cruzobsessed

I can't comment on Silvermoon, but my DH and I used the Nativeway 4 years ago to go to Stingray city, and they were wonderful. People from other groups were coming over to ours, because our guides were going out of their way to ensure we had a great experience. This was the highlight of our cruise. We'd use them again, but were taking the kids this time, and it's not age appropriate. Hope this helps. Like I said it's been 4 years I'm not sure it's the same people. Have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
I can't comment on Silvermoon, but my DH and I used the Nativeway 4 years ago to go to Stingray city, and they were wonderful. People from other groups were coming over to ours, because our guides were going out of their way to ensure we had a great experience. This was the highlight of our cruise. We'd use them again, but were taking the kids this time, and it's not age appropriate. Hope this helps. Like I said it's been 4 years I'm not sure it's the same people. Have fun.

Why do you say they are not age appropriate? I wanted to take my DD 10 yrs old. Should I use them?

Why do you say they are not age appropriate? I wanted to take my DD 10 yrs old. Should I use them?
I'm a bit puzzled by that statement too. We did the Rays, Reef, and Rum Point tour last June and loved it. Below is a link to a CC thread that is a better review than I could write:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=296735

John

Archived