Just back form 4/21 wedding cruise on Star Princess

Mshusky

We were a little stressed getting on board until customs cleared the ship. So getting ready for a 1:15 wedding was kind of difficult. But we did it. My flower arrangement was beautiful and I asked for a couple of lilac roses to blend with my dress. They did a good job. I did not see it until I was standing outside the chapel. After the ceremony we were whisked onto the promanade deck in the Atrium where we shared cake and champagne with our non-sailing guests. They were allowed to walk around the ship after the cake. They were also allowed to eat at the buffet while I was getting ready.

The photographer took so many really nice photo's. I had to buy them all. Can be pricey so beware. My guests left the ship at about 4:00 and we continued on with dinner at Tequlia's (best steak I ever had) and dancing at Skywalkers. It was planned nicely and I did not have to do much.

Our cabin lady (Joyce ) was fantastic. They decorated are door with baloons and "Just married" signs. And the next day they added more baloons and another sign for "Honeymooners". We were acknowledged throughout the cruise.

Archived