Looking for tour share in Istanbul - 7/12/07

jruth4

I have contracted with much respected and like guide, Negat Incedogan for a tour in Istanbul before the 7/14 cruise. This will be a full day tour including the old synogogue and other Jewish heritage sites, and then any other places we choose for the afternoon. He charges $150 for the day divided by the number of people. You can contact me by my email or through this site.

jkleinlcsw@gmail.com if you are interesting in joining us.

-Judith

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You cannot do much better than Nejat...he is a wonderful, easy to get along with guy....amusing and very knowledgable guide. He does tours anywhere in Turkey but really specializes in Ephesus area. HE does all kinds of extras for you. We really loved him as a guide, and he's not easy to sign up. If he's not available Levent Solmez is a great substitute, although far more reserved. With Nejat, you come away having a friend for life!! He even sent us Ecards at Xmas!

I'm still looking for tour shares in Istanbul with Nejat Incedogan on July 12. I know he is a wonderful guide. If there is anyone out there going on Nautica July 14th who is getting to Istanbul a few days earlier this might be for you. Please contact me on the boards or back channel at jkleinlcsw@gmail.com.

-Judith

I'm still looking for tour shares in Istanbul with Nejat Incedogan on July 12. I know he is a wonderful guide. If there is anyone out there going on Nautica July 14th who is getting to Istanbul a few days earlier this might be for you. Please contact me on the boards or back channel at jkleinlcsw@gmail.com.

-Judith

We will be in Istanbul on August 17th for a few days before our cruise begins. Can you give us the contact info for Negat?

Thanks Al

Negat Incedogan can best be reached at **********@yahoo.com. He responds to emails quickly. Alternately, you can call him at +90 537 243 00 30. Hope this helps.

-Judith

Archived