Confused on the liquor issue...

mantonmama

Actually they are. :D

Bored today Parrot, or is the world simply slapping you around again? :rolleyes:

Stuart, nice, I just love the little moral lectures we get by sharing opinions about things on this site. Typically those kinds of people turn out to be molesters or some other god awful bad thing, you gotta wonder :confused:

I love your plan, three bottles, one to Carnival, two to my room :p

My favorite trick is to buy 4 1-liter bottles of Fiji brand water. The bottles are square and pack well, before they get packed a couple of the bottles get upgraded to "fortified" water (usually Svedka). I pack them all in my checked luggage, and so far no problems.

Last year I purchased a bottle of Tequila at the Costa Maya port and placed it in my backpack instead of carrying it seperate. I ran my backpack through the scanners and was never asked to check the bottle so I carried it on to my room...no questions asked...no problemo!

That happens to us all the time. We also put ours in our backpack. Have never been checked. :)

...how could you have read a million posts and missed the fact that all alcohol bottles sold on board are held until the last night and then delivered to your cabin???

Hey are you having a bad day??

Lighten up!!

I have read a million post on alot of subjects and still don't know what the answer is......they seem to change by the minute....

have a great day,

Carla

Hey are you having a bad day??

Lighten up!!

I have read a million post on alot of subjects and still don't know what the answer is......they seem to change by the minute....

have a great day,

Carla

...actually that post was 9 days ago, so no, not having a bad day at all today, wasn't then either :p

...just failed miserably at trying to be funny using the OP's own words, I give myself an F, even though I answered the question, it did not go over well...

I have only read a few thousand posts - I have no time to get to a million ;)

Thanks anyway!

...actually that post was 9 days ago, so no, not having a bad day at all today, wasn't then either :p

...just failed miserably at trying to be funny using the OP's own words, I give myself an F, even though I answered the question, it did not go over well...

I have only read a few thousand posts - I have no time to get to a million ;)

Thanks anyway!

Well you got me.I just seen it was at the top of the page and didn't see how old it was..So I'm glad to hear that a week ago you weren't having a bad day.....now go and have a great one..

I'll pay more attention next time!!

Carla

in fll bought 12 pack bud, but in back pack, friends did too.... we got ours takin they didn;t.... go figure... we just shared and next port we filled er up again ,,,successfully... this time plus a bottle of cream rum... goes well with the ice cream on board... afternoon delight... we spend our time on the 3ed floor deck chairs , out of the sun, only a few people use this deck , we pack a small cooler and sit there and have our afternoon drinks... we had the 8 dinner...:cool:

my dh put a 1.75 l of crown in his luggage and no problems he didn't wrap it in bubble tape or anything else some other people have done and there were no questions asked. You can buy liquor really cheap on the ship but they hold it until the night before you leave they also told us in the debarkation talk that your only allowed 1 liter p.p. but when you fill out your customs sheet b honest about what you do have and as long as your not trying to bring back 15-20 bottles you will be fine the guys at customs in Mobile are very cool about this, a couple that was w/ us bought a case of mixed rums i think 6-8 bottles on the ship not including what tequila they got while in ports and they packed it w/ the other luggage and no problems if you smoke ciggarettes are like $20 a carton on the ship and we brought back 6 cartons w/ us no problems w/ customs at all!

Archived