NYC 1 Night cruise questions...

sjmoss

I have a few questions that I was wondering if anybody knew the answers to (I am booked on both nights for the May 4th and May 5th cruise out of NYC):

1) I am in a penthouse AB - do they still have the butlers on the 1 night?

2) Can I make a dinner reservation for Saturday night during the Friday night cruise?

3) Is it best to make a dinner reservation right when I get on board or should I wait and ask the concierge? I went on a 1 nighter last year (regular balcony cabin) and all the restaurants were booked.

4) Do I have to get off the ship after the Friday night cruise or can I just stay on board (I am sure I have to get off because it is 2 separate reservation #'s, but I figured I would ask).

Thanks in advance!

I have a few questions that I was wondering if anybody knew the answers to (I am booked on both nights for the May 4th and May 5th cruise out of NYC):

1) I am in a penthouse AB - do they still have the butlers on the 1 night?

2) Can I make a dinner reservation for Saturday night during the Friday night cruise?

3) Is it best to make a dinner reservation right when I get on board or should I wait and ask the concierge? I went on a 1 nighter last year (regular balcony cabin) and all the restaurants were booked.

4) Do I have to get off the ship after the Friday night cruise or can I just stay on board (I am sure I have to get off because it is 2 separate reservation #'s, but I figured I would ask).

Thanks in advance!

1 - yes if you find them :)

2 - I think you should be able to with no problem.

3. I would make them with Claudio when he checks you in at the pier. I would put my request in writing and hand it to him. It will be crazy. By 3pm on the one nighter I was on they were booked solid and the Bistro was taking reservations up to 11:30 pm :eek:

4. Don't know

I am taking the same one nighters as you, back to back. We won't be in concierge cabins. So how does one get a reservation in these restaurants without the help of concierge? How do they book up so fast, is there some way to make reservations before boarding?

We've cruised the Dawn before & the only specialty restaurant we didn't make it to was Salsa. We would love to dine there one of these two nights....but from what I have heard my chances look slim to none!?! If I can book Saturday night on Friday that would be great!!

Good luck with the reservations & the penthouse is great!!

I am taking the same one nighters as you, back to back. We won't be in concierge cabins. So how does one get a reservation in these restaurants without the help of concierge? How do they book up so fast, is there some way to make reservations before boarding?

We've cruised the Dawn before & the only specialty restaurant we didn't make it to was Salsa. We would love to dine there one of these two nights....but from what I have heard my chances look slim to none!?! If I can book Saturday night on Friday that would be great!!

Good luck with the reservations & the penthouse is great!!

Should be no problem - as soon as your board head to the reservation desk an book Salsa. I had friends that book Cagneys at 3 pm but got a 10 pm seating.

Archived