Hiking Tour Dominica-May 8th 2007-Carnival Destiny-Any takers?

I am currently booking a hiking tour w/ Levi Baron, who I learned about on these boards. He seems really nice and informative. He informed me if I can get at least 2 more people to go on the hike the cost will be brought down to $50.00 per person. (Otherwise he has a fixed fee for $180.00 for 1-3 people)

Just wondering if there is anyone traveling on the Carnival Desinty next week would be interested in going on this hike w/ a nice couple in their mid 20s for the cost of 50 pp. If you are interested please email me:

Liz: ehartunian@gmail.com

Below is an email he just sent me, we will see all of these locations:

http://www.bumpiingtours.com

Middlehamfalls (tallest waterfall on the Island) 45 minutes hike ony way through the rain forest. There's a pool at the base of the waterfall, which is perfect for swimming.

Trafalgar Falls ( two waterfalls in the same area) 10 minutes walk one way.

Wotten waven Sulphur springs (small boiling pools) 2 minutes walk one way.

Titou gorge (great swimming area) over ten feet deep at it's deepest point, one of the areas where part of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 was filmed. 5 minutes walk one way.

You would also makes stops at:

The Botanical Gardens

Morne Bruce (an area where you could see the entire city of Roseau from the top of a hill) Great for photos.

The duration of the tour/hike is 4.5 - 5.5 hours and cost $180.00us 1-3 people.

I am currently booking a hiking tour w/ Levi Baron, who I learned about on these boards. He seems really nice and informative. He informed me if I can get at least 2 more people to go on the hike the cost will be brought down to $50.00 per person. (Otherwise he has a fixed fee for $180.00 for 1-3 people)

Just wondering if there is anyone traveling on the Carnival Desinty next week would be interested in going on this hike w/ a nice couple in their mid 20s for the cost of 50 pp. If you are interested please email me:

Liz: ehartunian@gmail.com

Below is an email he just sent me, we will see all of these locations:

http://www.bumpiingtours.com

Middlehamfalls (tallest waterfall on the Island) 45 minutes hike ony way through the rain forest. There's a pool at the base of the waterfall, which is perfect for swimming.

Trafalgar Falls ( two waterfalls in the same area) 10 minutes walk one way.

Wotten waven Sulphur springs (small boiling pools) 2 minutes walk one way.

Titou gorge (great swimming area) over ten feet deep at it's deepest point, one of the areas where part of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 was filmed. 5 minutes walk one way.

You would also makes stops at:

The Botanical Gardens

Morne Bruce (an area where you could see the entire city of Roseau from the top of a hill) Great for photos.

The duration of the tour/hike is 4.5 - 5.5 hours and cost $180.00us 1-3 people.

Sasha, Did you check on your roll call to see if anyone else was interested? I have also heard very good things about Levi and would do his "custom" tour in a heartbeat if my group had not already booked river tubing. Hope you have a wonderful trip and I look forward to reading a review from you when you return.:)

It's a shame! I have a big group (7-9) taking a tour with him 2 weeks after you! I am sure once you get on the ship there will be plenty of people that have no idea what to do at this port. Make friends, talk to others, and I am sure you will have takers!!! Good luck!

Also try to post a review of the hike for us!!! That would be great :)

Have a great cruise :D

Archived