Things I've learned....

mlpreston

If you are refering to opening the zip tie and replacing it with no damage, anyone with a pocket knife can do it with no trouble. We open and reuse zip ties every day where I work.

I still will use the TSA locks. Yes, they can be opened, just not by every Tom , Dick or Harry that happens by your bag. (As zip ties can!) My TSA locks have a button that changes color if they are opened anyway besides with the combination. So whether there is a not inside or not, I know if someone was in my bag! That can't be said for a zip tie!

Fins Up! :cool:

What I am saying is they DID NOT cut and then replace the zip tie. There was no reusing this zip tie because after I put it on I snipped off the tail. We watched them open the bag with some sort of metal rod. It looked kinda like a long skinny crowbar type of thing. This was at the Kansas City airport.

something that me and my mom found that was really good for our rooms were little magnets to place above the door so my 10 yr old brother could find it. another thing that we like to have were ton of ones to put in the drawer by the desk for tipping the room service deliverers.

Sorry I know this is off the subject but I just wanted to say War Eagle Leeleent

I don't know of a better subject to cheer about than the AUBURN TIGERS!!!!! except cruising. WAR EAGLE back to you.

Plus the pink zip ties will help you find your luggage. I also pack ribbons to put on the handles of my bags for when we get off the boat. You can find a black suitcase with pink ribbons faster than without!

Do you realize how many people has black suit cases and use pink ribbons?

Archived