If the price of a cruise were not an issue . . .

Owners suite for hubby and I....a room for the kids and probably on which ever is the largest RCI ship at the time since it will keep the kids entertained with all the rock walls/surfing/skating/etc. and stuff. That way hubby and I can enjoy our room without any knocking on the doors. *wink*

money no object? I'd sail each ship in each line each itinerary and of course in the requisite largest suite they have.

I don't know if i could do 100 days straight on a ship on a world cruise.

Why limit yourself? If money was not the deciding factor, I'd start in Alaska, and work my way around the globe, one line, one cruise and one destination at a time. Might take a while but it'd be cool.:cool:

If money weren't a factor, I'd start with a Celebrity Expedition cruise to the Galapagos...smaller ship, would probably feel like I was 'roughing it' :p ;)

THEN, I'd do a world cruise on Crystal or Regent

Then, I'd probably do a few Caribbean cruises again on Carnival to get the 'fun' back. :D

Oh hell, if money were no object, I'd never get off a damned cruise ship.

Not sure which ship, havn't really researched it too much...

But for me it would be a two week Med. cruise with a stop in Barcelona(sp?) Spain. Followed by about a weeks stay there after the cruise.

Ever since the Olympics were ther I have wanted to see spain, especially Barcelona.

My DW, on the other hand, would do a Hawaii cruise I am sure. Even though she has already been there, but not as part of a cruise. Her and her mother left me at haome and went for a week and a half years ago.

Archived