A NEW zip line/cave tubing question (pics)

shaqdaddy34

I appreciate everyone's reviews and suggestions on who to take a zip line/cave tubing tour with, but I am looking for any pictures (especially of zip lining). My wife and I are booked on the Carnival Legend for a Sept cruise and we are going with my mother and mother-in-law. We are trying to convince them to take this excursion. We got them convinced of the cave tubing (we have both done that before and have pics and experience to share with them). But none of us have done the zip lining, and they are a little hesitant. I've looked all over this board for some pics but can't find any. Any help??

If you just want some general pictures of what zip-lining is like, rather than the particular course in Belize, there are some on the Dominica forum - might be listed as "Wacky Rollers", I don't recall specific thread.

FWIW, we did the zip-line in Dominica and LOVED it! [i am an over-50 non-exercising "chicken" and I did just fine.]

I also know someone who did the Belize zip-line and really enjoyed it.

Archived