Back from 4/28 Triumph sailing...

Didn't even MOVE until about 6:30 p.m. They said it was because we were waiting for some passengers whose airline was late, but what they DIDN'T mention is that they were late because Air Force One was landing at MIA and all planes were put in a holding pattern til ol' G.W. was safe and sound. :) It was frustrating, and a tad "anti-climatic", but with a few foo-foo's in hand, it was tolerable. :D

Didn't even MOVE until about 6:30 p.m. They said it was because we were waiting for some passengers whose airline was late, but what they DIDN'T mention is that they were late because Air Force One was landing at MIA and all planes were put in a holding pattern til ol' G.W. was safe and sound. :) It was frustrating, and a tad "anti-climatic", but with a few foo-foo's in hand, it was tolerable. :D

We had just got off of the Triumph that day and when we flew out,we saw Air Force One and we noticed while in the air that,the Imagination was just leaving and the Triumph was still docked,so now it all comes together.

I don't recall our CD saying anything about a shouting contest, LOL, but we did notice what a partying bunch you guys were as you passed!

I did submit my official review all ready...though I forgot to do it in a word doc and just post it here before the other is posted. I'll let you know when it's up! The pics I did get onto my webshots album, so check out the blue link to them in my signature!

Hi MamaParrotHead

Enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your review.

In your review, you mentioned that you bought a DVD from your climb up Dunns River Falls in Jamaica for $20.00. Is the DVD any good? Is it worthwhile to buy? How long is the footage of your climb on the DVD?

I also noticed that you visited Margarittaville in Cozumel, Cayman and Ocho Rios? Which one was your personal favourite? Do you recommend one over the other?

We leave on the Triumph in July--and can't wait to go!

Hi MamaParrotHead

Enjoyed seeing your pictures and reading your review.

In your review, you mentioned that you bought a DVD from your climb up Dunns River Falls in Jamaica for $20.00. Is the DVD any good? Is it worthwhile to buy? How long is the footage of your climb on the DVD?

I also noticed that you visited Margarittaville in Cozumel, Cayman and Ocho Rios? Which one was your personal favourite? Do you recommend one over the other?

We leave on the Triumph in July--and can't wait to go!

I didn't actually buy the DVD...I was tempted after getting the guy down to $20, but we were pressed for time. He said it had some info on Jamaica, as well as footage from everyone climbing the falls. But he was seriously in our faces every 5 mintues, telling you to say, "Yeah Mon". We figured that we wouldn't necessarily want to see ourselves say, "Yeah Mon" hundreds of times, let alone 20-30 strangers say it over and over. :D In discussing it later, since there were 3 couples on our trip together, we wished we would have chipped in and bought ONE copy.

As far as Margaritavilles...Coz was pretty nice, especially the deck on the water. But the prices steep...$8.50 for a beer. :rolleyes: The one in GC we actually only stopped in to grab a tshirt, didn't go upstairs to the restaurant/bar at all...it was a ZOO because everyone was grabbing souvenirs and heading to get into the tender lines. Jamaica was OUTSTANDING. Super fun, prices reasonable, plus the waterslide and pool would have been SO cool to get to take advantage of (they have beach access as well), but we ran out of time! :)

Archived