Zip Line and Cave Tubing Combo Tour?

jayhawk03

In reading the Boards, 3 tour companies have stood out for the Zip Line and Cave Tubing Combo Tour, and those are: NCQ Belize Adventures $125 (Nacho and Cynthia), ***** Adventures $110 (Major Tom), and Belize Shore Tours $90 (Narciso Garcia). The only one that does not serve lunch is ***** with Major Tom. Any recommendations as to which one to book?

Would highly recomend Nacho and Cythia, The price will only be $110 if there are 6 people on the tour. They are really good people and will give you a lot more than just an excursion for the price. You will learn a lot about the country and will have the oportunity to see other things such as a butterfly farm and they will even stop and let you do some shopping in the city if time allows.

My only complaint was in buying the picture CD. When I got home, all of the stock pix are there, but none of us. Really disapointing and nothing you can really do about it post trip.

But the tour was fantastic and I would do it again if I found myself in Belize.

We went through Nacho and Cynthia this last April for the combo tour and it was great. There were only six people in our group and we travelled in a new air conditioned van. Nacho is a great guy with lots of interesting information about Belize. Having lunch afterwards in the air conditioned restaurant was nice also. Nacho and Cynthia were always watching out for our group and took extremely good care of us - I would highly recommend them.

Archived