boneless buffalo wings!?!?!?!?

Lefty888

I dont ever recall seeing them on the Carnival Ships, if they did I would know :D They do have spicy drummettes at the Taste of the Nations area on Lido but not boneless.

Fred

never been to big on em to me they are just McNuggets dipped in hot wing sauce. I bet someone would be pissed if they saw them. But I do love some good old bone-in wings and a nice beer.

do any of the Carnival ships have them? I have an addiction.:cool:

I want to ask two questions:

1. How do boneless buffalo stand up?
  2. What part of the the Buffalo do wings come from?

Just wanted to know. In addition where would they keep buffalo on a cruise ship? They do seem to have rather small wings for such a large animal.

I want to ask two questions:

1. How do boneless buffalo stand up?
  2. What part of the the Buffalo do wings come from?

Just wanted to know. In addition where would they keep buffalo on a cruise ship? They do seem to have rather small wings for such a large animal.

That would be Buffalo, NY silly.....

If they were from an animal...they'd be "Bison Wings".....:p

do any of the Carnival ships have them? I have an addiction.:cool:

Buffalos fly?

" I never saw a purple cow

A with its head a waggin'

But I can tell you if I did,

I'd sure go on the wagon."

BnB

Who is skilled enough to bone chicken wings? They must get those same ladies that take the meat out of the blue crabs in Maryland.

Hmmm....

I made a suggestion that the Carnival Conquest replace the Sushi Bar (that was hardly ever open and only after I had already eaten) with a place to serve boneless chicken/buffalo wings. This would be great on a ship that sails out of Texas like the Conquest does.

Just my two cents, but .........

Buffalo wings are chiken wings in buffalo hot sauce, thus they have bones. They also do not have breading on them.

Pieces of chicken with out bones in buffalo sauce are NOT boneless wings, but rather chicken nuggets in buffalo sauce.

Nothing personal towards anyone, but my local Applebees has pulled this same crap. The last time I ordered, and it will be the last time, buffalo wings there they brought me those boneless things and told me they were "boneless wings." I told them that they were not wings at all and that they definately not what I had ordered. There is a difference.

See Doodlefan's review on the Carnival Freedom (which we're sailing Spring Break '08)......I love em' too!

"There was also this little area just like the grill that was near the center pool and they had chili, chili wraps, chicken wings, onion rings, nacho chips, salsa, cheese sauce and sour cream and all the fixins. The wings were good here too."

Just my two cents, but .........

Buffalo wings are chiken wings in buffalo hot sauce, thus they have bones. They also do not have breading on them.

Pieces of chicken with out bones in buffalo sauce are NOT boneless wings, but rather chicken nuggets in buffalo sauce.

Nothing personal towards anyone, but my local Applebees has pulled this same crap. The last time I ordered, and it will be the last time, buffalo wings there they brought me those boneless things and told me they were "boneless wings." I told them that they were not wings at all and that they definately not what I had ordered. There is a difference.

teehee. Pretty much any business around here that has chicken tenders completely drenched in buffalo sauce call them "Boneless Buffalo Wings." It's just a figure of speech. But, if I were to simply ask for "Buffalo Wings" and the waitress brought me "Boneless Buffalow Wings," I would be pretty baffled. They are two very different things.

never been to big on em to me they are just McNuggets dipped in hot wing sauce. I bet someone would be pissed if they saw them. But I do love some good old bone-in wings and a nice beer.

Well.....maybe Hooters will come out with their own cruise line...:rolleyes:

Archived