Caribbean Princess Riviera Deck

DRW

We had friends who had balcony and inside cabins on this deck. They enjoyed it and apparently, there's a small deck (possibly pool) with a nice bar aft on that deck. We never made it up there but our friend told us the bartender was ready for business every morning!! :)

Just returned from Cb and had a gorgeous suite on Riviera deck. If you are not deaf, you will hear noise from the deck above. It is a major, main thoroughfare and "Scoops" the pay ice cream spot is above and although is is supposed to close at 10PM, it remains open. My husband and I do not go to bed early. I think it is reasonable to be able to sleep from 1AM to at least 7AM while on vacation. After "Scoops" closed, they did maintenance on the deck almost each night. We were not the only people who had issues with noise so be aware of this before booking your vacation in this location.

Last Summer we had cabin R632 on the Riviera Deck. It was right by the elevators & stairs. We went up one deck, & we were at the buffet. We heard noises once in a while, but it didn't bother us. We loved the location. We have a cabin in this same area again.

Gail

• 2 weeks later...

Archived