Island Marketing charters

dms_cruisers04

Has anyone done a charter excursion with Island Marketing?

We're looking at trying the Buccaneer Stingray City Excursion, but a little concerned about getting back on time since it doesn't leave til 10.

Any reviews on experiences appreciated.

Absolutely NO problems with being picked up or dropped off on time. We really enjoyed our tour in Coz, not so much the one in Caymans (the Jeep Caravan tour). Feel free to click on the blue review link in my signature for a more indepth explanation, but yes, they were 110% reliable.

P.S.--the other thing we didn't factor in is the difference in ship time versus local time. We rushed, rushed, rushed to get off the boat, then were 1 1/2 hours EARLY for our tour, LOL. Take a look at that for sure. :)

We did this exact tour in January. I don't know what time your ship is set to sail - but I think ours sailed around 2 or 3:00 and we were back in plenty of time, maybe 1 1/2 hours before. We did a little shopping before getting in line for the tender. It's a really nice tour. My only "gripe" was that they didn't really show anyone how to snorkel;. This was my first time snorkeling and just couldn't get the hang of it and there wasn't anyone to help me. I didn't even get off of the boat at the 2nd snorkeling stop. They were helpful at the stingray sandbar - they did make sure everyone had their time with the Stingrays. Also, the waves were pretty rough that day and my Mom is on the short side and when she was climbing down the ladder, a wave came and she lost her balance and panicked. She got back on the boat. One of the men went over and calmed her down and helped her back into the water. One other note, they take beautiful pictures of you at the sandbar. You don't have to pay what the asking price is - they will come down, significantly. All and all it's really nice. It's a lovely boat ride out and back and the stingray experience is really something. I can't cooment too much on the snorkeling because I was having such a hard time with it. Go and have fun!

Thanks Traci. I was hoping somebody here at CC would have done this tour before.

Couple questions if you don't mind. Did you have any kids in your group? If so, did they enjoy it? And how many were in your group? If everyone decides to do this we'll be a group of 10.

We used them a couple weeks ago.... for a private van trip to Rum Point. They are first class.... Our driver Gino was the best he was very courteous, a wealth of information and fun. He was waiting for us at the Blue Iguana with a sign with our name and we made all the time plans and stuck to it. He took us to places we would have never seen. There were six of us and we had a great day. Do not hestitate to use Island Marketing

Thanks Traci. I was hoping somebody here at CC would have done this tour before.

Couple questions if you don't mind. Did you have any kids in your group? If so, did they enjoy it? And how many were in your group? If everyone decides to do this we'll be a group of 10.

We didn't have any kids in our group, but the boat held about 20 people and there were several kids (under 10) on the catermaran. The were very attentive to the kids - pointing out different sealife and such. It looked like the kids were having a great time. When is your cruise? Because you, probably, should book ASAP, since you have so many in your group. It's a nice trip, have fun!

Archived