Heeeeeelp!!!!!!

I am trying to fill out my fun pass. I just received my new passport.:) The question on the fun pass is what city my passport was issued. There is no city and it will not let me go any further.:( What do I do???:confused:

I'm pretty sure all passports are now issued by the "National Passport Center", aren't they? I can't remember how this Fun Pass online thing works. Is it a drop down menu? If not, write in "National Passport Center" if that is what is printed on your passport. If there is a menu and no option for you, I think I'd probably pick the city closest to you.

I am trying to fill out my fun pass. I just received my new passport.:) The question on the fun pass is what city my passport was issued. There is no city and it will not let me go any further.:( What do I do???:confused:

I just put down the city where I applied for the passport, I had this same question last year and someone on CC answered it, I never had any problems doing it this way.

On my passport it says off to the right, authority, and underneath it says United States Department of State. That's what I put on ours, US Dept. of State

Sorry I thought it asked for CITY of issue??

Mine said National Passport Center as the issue entity, so that's what I put in the fun pass. Did fun passes for 2 trips that way and have no problems.

And btw, I found that once I at least start the fun pass but save it in the middle of filling out, I already receive the thank you for filling out the fun pass from the Carnival website. :rolleyes:

Archived