already did rays and rum point.what else

yummykaz

we did the rays and rum point tour last year with Nativeways. we had a great time..we are going again and teens want new adventure. They loved Rum Point. Sort of don't want to do the rays/snorkeling thing.

They would not like the turtle farm thing. I have been looking at the eco tour/Mangrove trip. Any thoughts?

dh and i did the beginner scuba in gc. it was AWESOME! I HIGHLY recommend it. neither of us had ever gone scuba diving before. and even if the other excursions get cancelled (as they did on our trip) our scuba did not. we booked ours through carnival. this was the highlight of my entire cruise. nothing else in gc interested me at all.

Who did you book through and do you know the website?

we booked through carnival, as this was our first cruise. the company was don fosters, and i believe they have a website. they were great. i watched another beginner scuba dive in cozumel, and it did not seem as good as ours through don fosters in grand cayman. have fun. it was incredible!

Archived