My Flight time got changed, Will I make it to FLL?

cpprinttom

Yes, you'll make it!

And, the funny thing is, if it isn't until October, chances are they'll probably change your flight again!:D

I find that to be the one downside to booking air far in advance. American once tried to change our flights so that we flew into Dallas at 10:30 a.m. and out on our connecting flight at 10:15 a.m.:eek: Needless to say we had to sort that one out.

I'm not sure what the airlines' policy is if it changes your flight so drastically that it isn't the same ticket you booked. On the example I used above, AA ended up refunding the money to our TA and we booked a different airline because they could not get us to our destination (Jamaica) in one day. Probably a good reason to use a TA if the arrangements are complicated (on easy stuff I book my own).

Good luck and don't stress too much!

PHXscuba

"You can't have everything -- besides, where would you put it all?":D

Well, ok if you say it is fine. There is a later flight that leave at 3:30 so I was going to swith to that, but if you say 12:40 is fine I will keep that and hope the ship is on time. I think we are using Carnival Transfers from Miami to FLL, if that matters? I looked at the Carnival websit and it says no flights earlier than 12, so I guess were safe.

Thanks for your help!:D

Archived