Question for Cruise Critic about group cruises

cruzegirl

I have several questions about a group cruise in Tahiti. I'm wondering how and if Cruise Critic plans to have a group cruise in Tahiti in 2009?? I think it would be a great idea but I'm not one who can make those decisions... lol...... And when is the best time to cruise there? Such as: when is the least amount of rain fall? When is it the warmest?? When are their winter months?? My friends and I are planning to cruise there in 2009 and not sure when is a good time... Any info. would be appreciated.... :D

CC group cruises are posted to the first page of the message board so if there's not one there, then there isn't one currently planned. If you're interested in starting one, here's a link to the cc requirements: Group Cruise.

I have a website about the Tahitian Princess cruise that I put together from this cc board, research, and contributions from cc members: Tahiti.

The best travel book I've found (and recommended by many others on cc) is Jan Prince's "Tahiti & French Polynesia Guide". You should be able to find it at your local library. I got my copy really cheap on Amazon.com. It was supposedly used, but in pristine condition. The advantages & disadvantages of various months is discussed in her book.

From what I've read on this board, this year (2007) is the last summer that the Tahitian Princess will cruise Tahiti, doing Alaska in the (USA) summer instead then returning to Tahiti during the (USA) winter months.

Archived