reschedule a cruise?

rice5899

Has anyone ever booked a cruise on one date and then decided to call and get it changed to another date?

We have one booked for July 30th and now are starting to get concerned about how the hurricane season might end up being this year. We live right in South Florida and had it in our thoughts immediately, but then thought about just going for it.

Now I am second guessing myself, usually the beginning of July there isnt much activity yet, so wondering if it would be possible to make it sooner.

I rescheduled a cruise on the Destiny this May to one on the Liberty this December. Then I switched that cruise to one that became available on the Elation on Saturday. Your TA or PVP should be able to tell you if you are able to switch.

Just this week I switched from the Glory on March 29, 2008 to the Inspiration on April 7, 2008. A friend was booked with her husband on the Glory and decided to share a suite with my sister and I. The Carnival supervisor was able to make the switch of ships AND was able to transfer all of our deposits to this one room. They really made it easy.

Your not after final payment, right? Someome on here did have a problem when they tried to switch a day after final payment. Other than that you can do as you please. Unless you have some wierd issue not stated.

Archived