Where to stay??

KLcruiser

Hey Guys,

I'm planning my July 2007 cruise (My husband and I are celebrating our 10th year anniversary) out of Miami, we are arriving on Friday with a Saturday departure. I'm looking for a hotel near the port for that Friday night. Does anyone have any recommendations or places where we should avoid? We have never been to Miami and are wanting it to be a pleasureable experience. Also, any clue about cab fare? or shuttle services to and from airport/hotel/cruise ship????

:) Congrats on the ten year anniversary. We are cruising for ours too. Our first cruise, ten yr anniversary and plus never had a honeymoon :p

I'm not sure on hotels in Miami, just wanted to wish you well as a fellow 10 yrer :D

I highly reccomend the Intercontinental Hotel. Beautiful hotel and great service. Just a short taxi ride to the port. Walk along the waterway to bayside Village where there are lots of restaurants/bars and shops.

A little pricey but you can get a good deal on priceline. If you do decide on this hotel when you check in ask for port view and you will be able to see the ships out your window when you wake up. Good luck!:)

I highly reccomend the Intercontinental Hotel. Beautiful hotel and great service. Just a short taxi ride to the port. Walk along the waterway to bayside Village where there are lots of restaurants/bars and shops.

A little pricey but you can get a good deal on priceline. If you do decide on this hotel when you check in ask for port view and you will be able to see the ships out your window when you wake up. Good luck!:)

Thanks!!! I'll have hubby look into that.

:) Congrats on the ten year anniversary. We are cruising for ours too. Our first cruise, ten yr anniversary and plus never had a honeymoon :p

I'm not sure on hotels in Miami, just wanted to wish you well as a fellow 10 yrer :D

Congrats!! to you too. I'm sure you will have a blast on your first cruise!!!

Archived