Military discounts on RCCL

Does anyone here have any experience with getting a military discount on RCCL? Can it be combined with other discounts, such as a resident discount? When I've been checking prices, it doesn't make a difference whether the box is checked for military or not. My DH was in the Navy way back in the 70's so he would qualify, he would just have to get the proper id. Thanks for any and all help!!

When we booked our cruise thru an agent she called RCI and they said there was no military discount on our cruise. Since then we did get two price drops and the last one was almost $500 because of a resident discount that I didn't even know about. If I go on my cruise to Bermuda now it shows a military discount. I hear there are cruise lines that always do a military discount but this one doesn't. I don't know how they pick which cruises are going to be military discounts. Its worth checking it out though.

Keep checking! We booked our last cruise about a year and a half out, and it wasn't till about three weeks before we sailed that a military discount showed up. When/if there's on on your category for your sailing, it will show up next to the "standard rate" on the reservations page.

Archived