Does RCI go to Tahiti any longer?

I thought I read that RCI went to Tahati or the South Pacific? but I don't find it anywhere? I guess we'll have to take either Princess or Wind Star.
Any suggestions and what time of year to go?

Thank you cyndee and bob

We went to Tahiti (American Hawaii cruises - to Club Med cause they canceled our cruise!) about 15 years ago (more or less...too old to remember exactly). We went in November and it was miserably hot and humid. I would vote for July or August (that's their winter), but I have no proof it would be any cooler then. It is beautiful there, but get this - the Tahitians told us that THEIR idea of Paradise is LA! All to one's perspective, eh?

I DO know this - bring LOTS of money. Everything has to be shipped in and things are really expensive their. Way back then we paid $12.50 for a continental breakfast and $3.50 for the small bottle of Coke Cola.

Also, be prepared for lots of topless woman on the beaches. After all, it is FRENCH Polynesia :)

RCI hasn't done the S Pacific for a few years (think last time they went was 2001 or 2002). We are thinking about going on the Radisson Seven Seas Paul G in a year or two during the begining/end of the season when they typicaly run free air specials.

Archived