On Triumph . . . Putting twin beds together. . .

Adi12982

I have done searches and read posts and know that it is possible to get your twin beds put together, but I also read that some people needed cable ties to keep the beds together. SO my question: do you need to so this on the triumph – and who do you ask to put them together for you? I am assuming your room steward and just wanted to be sure. .. . is there any way to ask for this before? What have you had to wait to get this done. . .

Thanks for your help!

Another use for bungee cords. So the beds don't come apart at the most inopertune time. But watch out when the bed snaps back it may catch a certain body part.

I hear if you notify the cabin steward he will lash the beds together.

When we cruised the Triumph in April the beds were already together when we arrived. I just assumed that the steward say Mr & Mrs MJ25 and went ahead and made it one large bed. As for the beds moving apart - we had no problem with this and we tested them pretty good too! :D

Fins Up! :cool:

Thw beds are designed to be either the Twin or King configuration. There is a bracket on the frame - no need for bungee cords! If your beds are seperate when you arrive at your cabin, just ask your room steward to configure as a king.:D

When we cruised the Triumph in April the beds were already together when we arrived. I just assumed that the steward say Mr & Mrs MJ25 and went ahead and made it one large bed. As for the beds moving apart - we had no problem with this and we tested them pretty good too! :D

Fins Up! :cool:

DITTO!!!! except for the MJ25 part LOL!!!

They seem to "guesstimate" as to what to do as I have never been asked in advance.....when I sailed with a BF the beds were together upon arrival, when I sailed with my kids they were twins, when I sailed solo they were twins and I asked my cabin steward to put them togther for me....(I sleep in a king size bed alone at home) and this was done without a problem.

Archived