Iceland, Norway and the Baltic on Navigator

bucket

Hi Everyone. This is my first post here. This Board is so friendly and most educational...I have been reading for some time. I have a question. Several years ago I believe the Navigator provided a lengthy cruise leaving NYC to Nova Scotia, Iceland, Norwegian coast and on through the Baltic and the reverse itinerary. Apparently this route has not been repeated. I would be very interested in this cruise. Does anyone know if it will be repeated sometime in the future?

Hi bucket,

I did that cruise in 2005 and it was a fabulous cruise. We only did the segment of Iceland to Copenhagen but there were other people doing that whole trip you described.

This year Voyager is doing a similar cruise but it is Copenhagen to Copenhagen , no Iceland. But it also goes up to North Cape and Spitzbergen and then down the coat of Norway. You could do the next segment which would take you to the Baltics. Next year again, Voyager would do this trip but Dover to Copenhagen.

Archived