Private Shore Excursions- San Juan, St. Maarten, St. Thomas Please Help!

primetime1

Hey everyone, im leaving with my two friends ages 20-26 on sunday! We are stopping at San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas, I wanted to plan some private excursions because i feel that they would be cheaper. But I can't find any where that lists them or anything... can anyone tell me about some fun things that are doable at these ports, whether or not they can be booked offshore, or maybe link me to a webpage with a list of excursions??

We would like to do anything adventurous possible, safari hikes etc., please list what is fun and what they entail!

Thanks for any help and input!

Hey everyone, im leaving with my two friends ages 20-26 on sunday! We are stopping at San Juan, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas, I wanted to plan some private excursions because i feel that they would be cheaper. But I can't find any where that lists them or anything... can anyone tell me about some fun things that are doable at these ports, whether or not they can be booked offshore, or maybe link me to a webpage with a list of excursions??

We would like to do anything adventurous possible, safari hikes etc., please list what is fun and what they entail!

Thanks for any help and input!

Here is a link to the port of call board.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=5

With such short notice, not sure how much you will be able to plan before leaving. Some of them take a day or 2 just to reply back.

Good Luck

Also, for $15, they will take a 12 exp roll of pics for you! They do a great job..have a 300mm lens or something like that! They got great shots of us! We paid about $2-3 to have them developed on the ship just in case the xrays at the airport ruined them.

• 2 months later...

My wife and I went on a sailing/snorkel excursion with Gary and Gayle. They own the Jolly Mon sailboat, and they will take you out on a half-day sailing/snorkeling trip for $75 per person (3-person minimum). We had a blast!. Gary and Gayle are just the nicest people on St. Thomas. We went with them in August of last year, and plane to sail with them again this Halloween.

www.jollymonstthomas.com:D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived