Another passport ? sorta...

cuestic66

I have my passport, but my fiance doesnt (suppose to been here 3 weeks ago). Is there anything that she will need to bring with her since her last name that is on her travel docs and her last name on her bc are diff.?:confused:

I have my passport, but my fiance doesnt (suppose to been here 3 weeks ago). Is there anything that she will need to bring with her since her last name that is on her travel docs and her last name on her bc are diff.?:confused:

Why is her name on the docs different than what's on her birth certificate if you guys aren't married? Name change, divorced? Whichever the case, as long as she has a picture i.d. (driver's license, state-issued i.d) and the last name on it matches what's on the docs, she should have no problem. Still take the birth certificate, they know that women get married and the last names aren't gonna be the same.

Thank you very much. We just wasnt sure and wanted to be safe. Wouldnt want to have to leave her at the pier. :)

Are you saying that you would go on your own honeymoon by yourself, and leave your bride on the dock, waving at her as the ship sails away?? Shame on you!;) :D :confused: Have a wonderful time on the ship, BOTH of you! :)

LOL Are you kidding me? She would swim after the ship and then it would be just her on there because she would throw me over the side. :) And thanks WE will have a GREAT time I am sure.

Archived