Next Cruise Onboard Booking Promotion Form

Next Cruise Onboard Booking Promotion Form

Its really easy to fill out and just drop it off and your done.

Take a peek at the form:

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2055604150061904249qdijBT

They do ask that you put your email address somewhere on the form.

2055604150061904249qdijBT

Is the form just delivered to your stateroom with the daily compasses, or do you have to pick it up somewhere?

Is the form just delivered to your stateroom with the daily compasses, or do you have to pick it up somewhere?

They are readily available on a desk at the Loyalty Ambassadors desk. You just need to take one fill it out at your leisure and drop it off at anytime.

No Appointment is necessary.

When you decide on which cruise to take either go through your TA or call RC and tell them you have a NEXT CRUISE Booking number and you get your onboard perks

When we were on Radiance, I made an appointment with the LA to book a NextCruise..........that's when she handed me the form and told me to fill it out and return it by the date printed on the top. So that took 5 seconds........and so we had 29 minutes and 55 seconds to just talk about cruising!:D

They are readily available on a desk at the Loyalty Ambassadors desk. You just need to take one fill it out at your leisure and drop it off at anytime.

No Appointment is necessary.

When you decide on which cruise to take either go through your TA or call RC and tell them you have a NEXT CRUISE Booking number and you get your onboard perks

When we filled out our form, the LA asked after I completed it and returned it to her if she should just forward it to our TA directly and I said yes.

as they want you to see a clerk who has no appointments to do a Nextcruise & the one I did 2nd last day shows no TA it reads DIRECT.

I have heard that you can call 866-562-7625 & a Vacation Planner can book NextCruise for you within 30 days of your cruise.

Archived