What's something fun to do in Grand Cayman?

crystalblue0610

We want to do something fun but almost everything Carnival offers has to do with the stingrays. I've been told "not to miss this" but honestly....stingrays are not interesting to me. Their not nice to looks at, their not cute, they don't do very much....I mean it's not like their dolphins which are very cute, they do tricks and you can pet them.

Now I know you can pet the stingrays but :eek: really don't want to....

We're thinking about just going to th beach but we also want to do something fun...maybe not snorkeling but something else

I posted this on another thread, We are going to on a Thriller boat ride tour through shoretrips.com. Looks like fun and something different. We go in 3 weeks and I will post my review of it here. We booked all of our shore excursions through shoretrips last summer and they were great.

We are doing a wave runner tour to stingray city and Rum Point beach area. I know you aren't interested in stingray city. I really didn't want to spend all day there, but I wanted to at least see it...so, that's why I chose this one. This one was not offered through carnival but through grandcaybmancruiseexcursions.com. Hope that helps some. We are going in July and I'll post a full review when I return.

• 2 weeks later...

We went rented a jetski with ebankswatersports and had a blast. We did go to stingray city and then snorkeled on the reef but I know they also offer snorkeling at Seven Mile beach and then going to a Ship Wreck and the Reef all on your own jetski. Shawn Ebanks was our Captian and his father came along too, we had a great time.

Shawn was extremely professional but friendly at the same time. I felt very comfortable with him and highly recommend his tour. Plus the jetskis were so much fun. Hope this helps

Archived