Glitch with E-Docs?

bubbles1209

We got our regular docs in the mail the other day,:D and tonight I was looking over our e-docs just for fun, and on the 1st page, under the booking summary, at the bottom is says shore excursions, not purchased:eek: we purchased them on April 16th, on-line.:eek: Now on the main carnival page, once I go under my reservation, and sign in, they show up there, and where it says view/edit shore excursions, but they're not showing up on the e-docs.:confused: Just figured I'd let you guys know. I'd hate to be using the e-docs and them say we haven't purchased excursions, when I know full well we have, so I guess my piece of advice is print out the page where it shows you booked them under view/edit my excursions on the main carnival page, and take it with you if you purchased them on-line. That way you have proof where with the e-docs you don't.

Bubbles,

I am also having some difficulty with the e-docs, although maybe it's because I got my paper docs SO early. In my case, I only get the most basic of info such as booking#, and ship name but nothing else. I'm not gonna be too bothered, though.

I have noticed that the edocs are always changing. The first time I checked them, it gave me a room number, along with listing my shore excursions and my room number luggage tags. Now it is not listing a room number. I can check it and it will show my excurions, but the next time I check to see about the room the excursions are gone. Who knows about them???

Bubbles,

I am also having some difficulty with the e-docs, although maybe it's because I got my paper docs SO early. In my case, I only get the most basic of info such as booking#, and ship name but nothing else. I'm not gonna be too bothered, though.

Hi have you clicked the view button on the page after you log in and answer the questions? Have been able to access all of mine as far out as December. For my Feb cruise since it is not paid I was only able to select e-doc and was told that these could be viewed when I had paid in full.

Same thing. Viewed my e-docs and it doesn't show the shore excursions that we bought and paid for... I will just print the page from my reservations that show what exercursions we're on. That's all I can do..If I receive my documents in the mail and it doesn't show the show excursions when I get on the Pride I'll just show the paper to the Purser and go from there. I think they're working out all the kinks in the e-docs!!

Hi have you clicked the view button on the page after you log in and answer the questions? Have been able to access all of mine as far out as December. For my Feb cruise since it is not paid I was only able to select e-doc and was told that these could be viewed when I had paid in full.

Yes, I clicked view, but it gives me no questions to answer. I guess that's because ours is paid off, and we've already gotten our paper docs. It plainly shows no excursions purchased, when I know we've purchased them, the original post was to give everyone a head's up. Normally they deliver the shore excursion tickets to your cabin if you purchase on-line, I just thought it would be a good thing to print out the confirmation just in case the tickets don't show up, you'll have proof that you purchased them.

Just remember, they havent even announced anything about edocs, so basically anyone that is using it now, is a beta-tester :) Im sure even after they officially make the annoucement, there will be multiple glitches.

Same thing. Viewed my e-docs and it doesn't show the shore excursions that we bought and paid for... I will just print the page from my reservations that show what exercursions we're on. That's all I can do..If I receive my documents in the mail and it doesn't show the show excursions when I get on the Pride I'll just show the paper to the Purser and go from there. I think they're working out all the kinks in the e-docs!!

When I got my paper documents in the mail for our Spirit sailing we had excursions prepaid and they didn't show up in the Blue Book(paper documents) so I wouldn't worry to much. Just bring a copy of the excursion page to show proof of what excursions you prepaid on board if needed. I brought a copy of my credit card statement also. I printed out my e-docs the day before yesterday and my excursions show up. The thing that doesn't show up is our onboard credit that someone else said was on their documents.:confused:

OK......... I just went in to check my e-docs again and mine doesn't show the excursions that I prepaid either. When I printed the e-docs the other day they showed up and printed out but now they are gone.:confused: I guess they need to work out the kinks. Still wondering about my obc though.

Archived