balance du

budfred

Good question. I'm in the same situation. I suppose I could call my TA but I hate to bother her since I'll find out when final payment comes due anyway.:rolleyes:

The balance due should update when the voucher is applied

There's really no place on there that I noticed that showed the voucher but when I addd the voucher and down payment and subtract from total cost, the proper balance shows up.

I don't care how they account for it as long as my bottom line is reduced! ;)

There's really no place on there that I noticed that showed the voucher but when I addd the voucher and down payment and subtract from total cost, the proper balance shows up.

I don't care how they account for it as long as my bottom line is reduced! ;)

Yor right I don't believe I have seen a line item of the voucher credit just a change in balance due for final from original invoice.

On the subject of payment, I know that I can pay by credit card but are you able to pay be personal cheque (ckeck)?

Yes you can at least here in the States. The problem in my view if there is a problem no CC company to leverage and if you have to cancel it could take months for NCL to cut a check back.

Now what? We're supposed to be on the Pearl 5/20. :( :mad: :eek:

Was your booking canceled ? or the Cruise? It does not show up anymore on the booking engine

I have lots of canceled cruises on the old site when I changed the bookings. If you can not find it get on the phone an confirm

Thanks for that link.I never could get much of anything with the NCL website to work.

It is only showing that I have 1 completed and 1 upcoming cruise planned.It does not give me credit for my Jewel 2006 cruise.Any idea how to add that to my list? Call NCL,TA or ??? I, like a lot of you, are trying to elevate my Latitudes level and since I can't buy it anymore I guess I'll have to do it the old fashioned way.

Archived