Pool & Spa Info Please

Brancaandlexi

This depends on the ship and the itinerary. I know they like to close the pool at 7:00 PM but I've seen it open until 10 PM and the hot tubs open even later.

I'm not a big fan of the hot tubs on ships as I don't think they keep them hot enough to do anything but incubate germs. I always recommend to my clients that they stay away from the hot tubs over holidays or a week to two weeks after holidays. Some time I will post one of my newsletter about carrying Lysol spray.... Lots of people laugh.

People that would normally cancel a cruise due to illness will not cancel if they are ill before a Christmas or New Year's cruise. If those same people go to the hot tub they only spread their illness faster.

jazzsea,

WOW, we have never been able to immerse ourselves in the HAL hot tubs! They are WAY too hot for us. But then we are use to swimming in 65 degree water in our lakes.

We have enjoyed soaking our feet in the hot tubs after some very long shore walks though!

Archived