Grills in Port Canaveral

Question for those of you who have dined at Grills in the past: we have a group of about 8 who would like to eat there on Saturday, 9/4/04, prior to leaving on the Mariner the following day.

1) Do they take reservations?

2) If not, what time do you suggest getting there in order to not have an extremely long wait?

3) Any meal suggestions?

Thanks!!

Thanks, Chloe - could you define "early?" ;) We're planning on leaving Atlanta at 8:00 that morning, so we'll probably be in Port Canaveral around 3:30 or 4:00 that afternoon - would we have time to check in to our hotel before we go, do you think?

[font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=darkorchid]Unfortunately they don't take reservations on the weekends...but you can call ahead and have your name put on the waiting list. We arrived around 5:15 without calling ahead and waited about 45 minutes. But then we needed a table for 7....if you have less people, you may not have to wait as long. There was a band playing outside and we watched the other ships leave, so it gave us something to do![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=darkorchid]We had had a late lunch so we got the garlic bread and the boiled shrimp, which was excellent! From what I've heard though, their specialty is any of the grilled fish![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=darkorchid][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=darkorchid]Enjoy![/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=darkorchid][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][size=3][color=darkorchid]Laura :)[/color][/size][/font]

Well, owing to a snafu at a certain car rental agency, we were way too late getting to Grills...we wanted to be there before 5:00 pm to get a great table to watch the cruise ships sail by.

I could only guess that if you check in by 3:00-4:00 pm, you may want to hurry over to Grills right after that and you should be fine.

V&M

Thanks, Laura! We'll probably call ahead, that way we have time to drive to the hotel and drop off our stuff. Do they have a website where I could get the phone number so we could call from the road if we have to?

I'm getting so psyched for this trip! Thanks for you guys' help!!!

AdrieneAGD

The blackened tuna was also very good..lots of different seafood items on the menu as well as chicken and beef. Check out the website and I believe there is a coupon on the site as well.

[url]http://visitgrills.com/[/url]

Remember to wave back at everyone at Grills when you are sailing past on Sunday :)

Would definitely do Grills again! :) :)

Emmy

Archived