Shore Excursion booking on NCL

I've cruised on Carnival before, and I know on their ships, shore excursions can be purchased directly through the television in your stateroom.

Does anyone know if NCL also offers this functionality? Or should I book them pre-cruise or be prepared to wait in long lines at the excursion desk once on the ship. Also, can each night's dining room menus be accessed from the tv in the room as well?

Thanks in advance.

If you are registered for your cruise, you can sign up on line or call the excursion desk. They will send you confirmation for your excursions. You can cancel your excursions anytime up until 24 hours prior while on the ship. They do not bill them to your credit cards until after the excursions. No they do not offer any type of TV interactive service with your on board accounts or anything at this time.:)

There is no wait to pick up the request for a shore excursion card at the trip desk, and you can drop it off when completed anytime, again without a wait. Thing is, you won't know right away whether the trip is sold out or not.

With online booking, I can easily forsee having popular shore excursions sold out before the ship leaves the pier.

Archived