Passport or birth certificate???

kkw1043

We are applying for our passports this week for our October cruise and are getting them expedited just in case it takes FOREVER! My question is...can we fil out our Funpass stuff and say that we are going to use a birth certificate as our official documentation and then bring a passport instead when we go on the cruise. Or should we just wait until we actually get our passport since they want our passport number on the Funpass stuff. Just need a few opinions. Thanks!!

I actually completed our FunPass info stating we were using passports, I knew we could edit it later, and it took it no problem.

It will say they are complete even though Carnival will need the passport info at check-in if you don't go back and add it later.

My girlfriend's passport was expired, so it wouldn't take the information in the online Funpass form. I just put naturalization certificate instead of passport so I could complete the Funpass online. When we checked in we just handed them our passports and there was no mention of the fact that we listed a different document on the Funpass or that the passport was expired.

You will have no problem getting you passports by the time you cruise. If you put them in now by the first week of July I bet you could have them. I would wait untill Aug to fill out you funpass, and do it with your Passports. I Fill out my funpass around 60 days before my cruise because I never get my Docs in the mail untill around 38 days before a cruise

Archived