Glory cabin 7339...is it a good choice?

kkw1043

We have just booked cabin 7339 on the Carnival Glory. Did we make a good choice? We are really looking forward to the balcony...but we are across from the elevators I think....will the noise be bad?

That's a good cabin choice.:) You're between two floors that are all cabins so there's nothing noisy above or below you to disturb you, just other cruisers in their rooms sleeping away. You may be close to the elevators but it shouldn't be a problem. We had a cabin last year that was also very close to the elevators but on a floor sandwiched between two cabin only floors and it was no problem.;) The elevators on cabin only floors tends to be pretty quiet. It's the elevators on deck 9 where the buffet and pool are that are the loudest. Anytime there's a deck where there's something interesting to do, large noisy crowds tend to build up around the elevator area. You're fine, it's a good cabin choice.

We have just booked cabin 7339 on the Carnival Glory. Did we make a good choice? We are really looking forward to the balcony...but we are across from the elevators I think....will the noise be bad?

What date are you going on the Glory? We are going 9/15/2007. I don't have my cabin number yet, and I have not been on Glory before. Really excited.

Dee

We are sailing on Oct 27...we are excited too...a little leary of sailing during hurricane season, but we can't pick when our birthday's are can we?? I am envious that you are leaving way before us. Have a great time!

What date are you going on the Glory? We are going 9/15/2007. I don't have my cabin number yet, and I have not been on Glory before. Really excited.

Dee

We were on the Glory last year, and I bet you'll love it. We did.

its a good location-- you wont hear nothing from the elevators.

you ARE across from the laundry rooms.

DW and I were in cabin 7341 (next to 7339) in April, and we heard no noise whatsoever. The laundry room is across the hall, but the door is always closed, so you hear no machines running. Great room choice. We loved the Glory!:)

Archived