Help/Advise Needed!!!

terboo

My husband and I will be cruising in October on Freedom. We had all of our excursions lined up. I just tried to contact Nativeway for the Stingray City/Island Hightlight tour combo and.....as of October 07 they will no longer be offering that tour because the admission to the turtle farm has gone up to $30 which in turn would make them go up in cost. I don't see why they just did not increase their price to see how folks would respond but anywho...they will no longer offer it.

Has anyone else used another company for this tour? We liked this one because it was all in one...4 hour duration.

I saw Captain Marvins has both but not booked as one.

Any advise out there???

terboo:confused:

My husband and I will be cruising in October on Freedom. We had all of our excursions lined up. I just tried to contact Nativeway for the Stingray City/Island Hightlight tour combo and.....as of October 07 they will no longer be offering that tour because the admission to the turtle farm has gone up to $30 which in turn would make them go up in cost. I don't see why they just did not increase their price to see how folks would respond but anywho...they will no longer offer it.

Has anyone else used another company for this tour? We liked this one because it was all in one...4 hour duration.

I saw Captain Marvins has both but not booked as one.

Any advise out there???

terboo:confused:

I was trying to book with Nativeway as well but they said the Ray and Island tour was not available on the day we wanted so I just booked with Captain Marvin so that we can do the rays, snorkeling, turtle farm and Hell. They are listed as separate tours but they say they will schedule it in either before or after your ray tour so it depends on what time you go. Captain Marvin had some pretty good reviews so I'm sure we will be happy with the excursion. Good Luck!!!! :)

Archived