Differences between AG and AF on Jewel?

I am currently booked on the November 23rd 9 day sailing on the Jewel in mini-suite 11134 (AG category). It is pretty far aft (but not a stern cabin). I'm thinking about changing to an AF - which should get us closer to the middle of the ship. Aside from that benefit, are there others? Are the balconies the same? I'm afraid that my current cabin may have a framed bacony.

Unfortunately for us, our last cruise was a year ago on the Jewel where we got a fabulous upsell to one of the Owners Suite (9504). I'm hoping for the same this time around but it the upsell fairy doesn't visit, I want to make sure I'm getting the best available in my booked category.

Any thoughts?

There is no difference in cabin size or balcony size between the AF/AG categories (except the 7 AF aft cabins at the very stern of the ship, two are handicapped and therefore bigger) Their balconies might be slightly bigger). There are only 4 AG staterooms located on the very aft sides of the ship. So, I think the only reason for moving up to an AF is for the location, if you prefer midship best.

Archived