Cash from S&S???

Can you get cash off your Sail and Sign card??? I leave tomm. and my dad just now thinks to figure this one out. Help please. :-D

You can, but there is a daily limit and a 3% charge, you are better off trying to plan your cash needs for tips and shopping etc and bringing with...

You can't use cash on board for purchases, just your sail and sign tied to an account, you can add cash to your account!

Can you get cash off your Sail and Sign card??? I leave tomm. and my dad just now thinks to figure this one out. Help please. :-D

You can, easily but they do add 3% charge. ATM fees on board could be higher from both ends of the transaction.

Thanks for the help everyone. So its more expensive to use the ATM???

It depends on the amount of money you get from the ATM, the fees will run you about $7, depending on your bank, I have one bank account that promises $0 fees no matter what is charged to me, they credit back my account even if the ATM owner takes a fee, but most will charge you and the ATM charges you, so if you withdraw $400, the ATM might be a better deal percentage wise.

One additional note, but I think this applies to American Express only, if you secure your account with an AMEX you can cash a personal check at the pursers desk, we have done this once, and were not charged, I think there is a daily limit. I will look for a link and come back if I find it...

Archived