Pools on CP

akcruiser

Expect them to be crowded, especially right at the pool side, and on sea days. Get up early!! If you are willing to have a chair further away from the pool, it wouldn't be difficult to find one. The aft adult pool is usually not as crowded, but I still wouldn't take any chances back there either!! :)

We went to the Aft pool and had no problems with chairs and got there at 8:30-9:00 am. People are moving around all day you will likely find a great spot, even if it is not right beside the pool there are plenty of chairs that are in great locations. I figured the further away from the pool, the more excercise I would get and it worked - I only gained 3 lbs and ate and drank everything I wanted!

Good Luck and Have fun!:)

I also agree that the spa pool is the best pool. I found that the other pools I couldn't stand up in them, I had to hold onto the sides the entire time. So did just about everyone else. I'm 5'2" and the water in the main pools were deep. Have fun!

Thanks for the great tips! It sounds like the spa pool is the least crowded and no matter what time I get there I should be able to find a chair. I have read on some of the boards that the spa pool and /or aft pool are shaded is this the case? Also..is there a pool bar at either of those locations where you can order snacks and beverages?

Archived