FLL Amerisuites or Comfort Suites

We stayed at the Amerisuites last year before our cruise and it was OK. There was a king bed and a sleeper sofa. I believe that you can have the option for 2 double beds and the sleeper. Either way you will be crowded with all the people and you belongings. The beds were quite hard, but I understand that they are going thru renovations and they may have gotten better. The shuttles are free and there was a nice continental breakfast in the morning. If you book Amerisuites try valutrips.com for the rate.

Hope it helps:o

We stayed at the Amerisuites and unless you get an exceptional rate, it's not worth it.

They have been saying they are going to renovate for over 2 years now but have not.

The hotel is really neglected. You can read my review on TripAdvisor under "icky but okay".

The only reason it was okay is because we got the valuetrips rate of $80 per night. I can't imagine anyone staying there with their rates. I wouldn't stay there again even with valuetrips. This time we are staying in Plantation at the Hampton Inn.

I spoke with the hotel today and was told that the renovations would begin in June and are planned to be complete in September. At that time the name is supposed to change to Hyatt Place Ft Lauderdale Airport North. I might stay here again if that is the case since my cruise is in Novmeber. I will have a back up plan though:o

Archived