What kind of things can you rent onboard?

Hi - We are sailing on the Liberty next month, and I was wondering about renting walkie talkies, and possibly snorkeling equuipment. Are these things available for rent? What else is usually available?

Thanks!

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/On_Board_Rentals.aspx

spacer.gif The following services are available for rental and must be arranged for by the guest once on board:

Motorola Radios

Baby Strollers

Snorkel Equipment

Golf Equipment

Rental fees may be obtained aboard your "Fun Ship."

Hi - We are sailing on the Liberty next month, and I was wondering about renting walkie talkies, and possibly snorkeling equuipment. Are these things available for rent? What else is usually available?

Thanks!

Last year went to Belize on a land based vacation, I would suggest you go get your own snorkel and mask its nice knowing only you have used it and they are cheap, Went to Walmart I got mine for $12 something like that, just put it in your suitcase and make sure you pad clothes around the mask.

Be careful about the terms of the rental agreements. I was on the Glory in January and I thought that I had only rented this adorable firefighter for a week, and now 5 months later, he is still here!! :D

Even if it did come from the Carnival site. I noticed in our big, blue "in cabin" services binder that it said they rented snorkel equipment and called down to the Shore Excursions desk. Whoever answered had a good chuckle and said that they didn't rent those anymore.

I don't know if it is ship wide or just a Triumph thing, I'd just hate for anyone to plan on renting something and it not be available. In a nutshell, I'd say if it's important to you, bring it with you.

Be careful about the terms of the rental agreements. I was on the Glory in January and I thought that I had only rented this adorable firefighter for a week, and now 5 months later, he is still here!! :D

Do tell! Don't leave us hangin'! :D

This is totally off topic but...

LibertyCruiser - Love the pic in your sig and have been looking for something like that for the Liberty of the seas. Royal Carribean has a cool interactive thing with the ships looking like that and as you roll over different stuff they tell you what it is. I found it helpful in learning your way around the ship. do you know if there is such a thing for the Carnival ships??

Thanx!!

Archived