dawn beer helmets

MEGAWATT

Every NCL ship that we have been on has the helmets. 6 for the price of 5. I have never seen a twofer special.

If you are a Latitudes member (previous cruise with NCL) you can get a percentage discount at one of the lounges on board.

i heard that they offer football helmets with six beers in them and that at certain times you get two-fers on them . any one know what bar that is at on the ship?

Check the Frestyle Daily - They ran two-fers at Perly Kings for a couple of hours. Great way to stock the fridge :D

Was on the Dawn back in March. Had two-fers in a different lounge each night. Times also varied. Stocked up every night before we returned to our stateroom. Check for times and places in Free Style. List as The Witching Hour.

When we were on the Majesty in July, the Helmet of Beer Deal was: Buy 5 Beers, get 1 free. Domestic was $16.25 and Imported was $18.75. Plus a refundable $5.00 deposit for the helmut. When you return your empty helmet they will ring up a slip for a $5.00 credit to your ship board account. Or you can just keep the helmet as a souvenier!:D

beer.JPG.a28a0eace23c8a1c5f89b546a222ef2e.JPG

Plus a refundable $5.00 deposit for the helmut. When you return your empty helmet they will ring up a slip for a $5.00 credit to your ship board account. Or you can just keep the helmet as a souvenier!:D

Hmmm....:rolleyes:

That yellow plastic "beach bucket thingie" is worth $5 bucks??? OMG! :eek: :eek:

That's a bit high for that me thinks! :rolleyes: I'll go for the beer but they can have the helmet when I'm done.

We were on the Dawn in November and the Pearly Kings Pub had "happy hour" special everynight from like 5 to 6 pm and you could buy 6 beers and get 6 free. It was awesome! And for some reason, nobody knows about it??

:) Wally does, two for one. Or 12 for the price of six. $24.00 & change, Pack that helmet with ice and lets go. They also have two for one specials by the Oasis pool area. be sure to read your freesttle Daily and look for these specials

Archived