Just honeymooned on explorer from baltimore! Were any of you there?

I'm just lookin for some of the people who were on the 5-11-5-20 cruise. What a great time. I wish I could relive the whole thing. Our cruise director was awesome and the food was to die for.

Anyway, we got picked up in baltimore, made stops in philly,dc, and jersey then docked at cape liberty. Are all cruises that great?? How about cruise lines? Do they all go as out of the way to make u feel like royalty as RC did?

also-do any of u know if it is possible to request cruises with certain staff working? i doubt i but im just checking....we loved allan brooks as our cruise director, he was hilarious....also our stateroom attendant was the man (roger) and our waiters were awesome...we'd love a repeat of the week in the future!

also i hear people asking about the difference between the dining rooms and the windjammer....it really just depends on what kind of meal u want and what u plan to do that night....on nights when my wife and i wanted to have a little nightlife/bar time we ate earlier at the windjammer, it's just a buffet style atmosphere, the food is very good and there's plenty of it......on quieter nights we had the second seating so we went to the dining room at 830 to eat..it's more elegant, you're not really supposed to wear shorts, u get grade a wait staff....the food is more gourmet.....so it really just depends on what kind of night u plan to have

Wish I was there - but I wasn't. Congrats on the wedding. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time.

And as for your quesiton if all cruises are that great - I think they just keep getting better and better. So you better book another one!

Kathy

do most cruises have the stellar level of customer service that we had on Royal Carribean?? I mean everybody from the stateroom attendant to the assistant waiter treated us like gold! And we can't rave enough about the cruise director, Allan Brooks, he was cracking us up all week.

Can one request future cruises with certain staff?

How common is it you cruise again and have any of the same staff on your ship?

do most cruises have the stellar level of customer service that we had on Royal Carribean?? I mean everybody from the stateroom attendant to the assistant waiter treated us like gold! And we can't rave enough about the cruise director, Allan Brooks, he was cracking us up all week.

Can one request future cruises with certain staff?

How common is it you cruise again and have any of the same staff on your ship?

You can always call C&A and see if they could tell you who will be the CD through a certain date. Then, you can plan from there.

Also, I have read a few times that people go back on the same ship and will have the same waiters, or cabin attendants.

Although, it is almost impossible to know if people like a waiter or cabin attendant will be on at a certain time, unless you know them personally and stay in touch.

One other thing you can try is on the first day, go to the Maître d' and ask him if the waiter you want is on. Then see if he could pair you up with them from there.

Hope I helped a little bit, and glad you loved your cruise so much, that you can't wait to get back on.

Archived