Costa Rica-Sloth Sanctuary

msbr

Yes, it was through Carnival and on CCL Legend Shore Excursion that I found the Sloth Sanctuary two years ago. Just thought someone might know who is a Carnival regular that took this tour.

I will search the other board or post there. Thank you.

Yes, it was through Carnival and on CCL Legend Shore Excursion that I found the Sloth Sanctuary two years ago. Just thought someone might know who is a Carnival regular that took this tour.

I will search the other board or post there. Thank you.

Sorry you had originally listed it as RCCL... It may just be that you aren't in port long enough for the tour. There are probably a million reasons why it may not be available anymore... but before you tell your daughter that do some searches as to doing the tour independently if it is something she had her heart set on..

Does anybody know why CCL is not offering the Sloth Sanctuary Tour and Lunch anymore? I am dreading having to tell my dds after school today.:confused:

There could be many reasons why you can't see it. Have you tried calling Carnival and asking someone to check for you? It could be a problem with the website coding.

Does anybody know why CCL is not offering the Sloth Sanctuary Tour and Lunch anymore? I am dreading having to tell my dds after school today.:confused:

See about a private tour. Check out the ports of call area. It may help.:)

we are sailing on the liberty in 2 weeks and booked the sloth sanctuary & canoe tour. check again. or it might not be offered on your sailing.

have you been on it before? will the kids like it?

Archived