Dillards gown markdowns!!

If any of you are ever in the Dallas area, there is a Dillards outlet that is amazing.:D

We were in Dallas last year and somehow missed:( the Dillards outlet. Where in Dallas is it located so I'll know on our next trip out.

From Grapevine you would just take 121 S until you see 360 S and stay on 360 and take the Division exit. It is right off the highway. About a 15 minute drive from Grapevine (unless it is rush hour, then it's about an hour). 360 is the worst traffic highway.

From Irving, you take 183 west until you get to 360 south.

I always check Dillards first. They usually have a 40 to 75% off rack. Great sales this last week there ... still have the sales rack last night when we went too.

I have found some on sale, some regular price. I go by how wonderful I feel and look in the dress. It's nice when it is on sale tho.

We had friends here from out of town. They needed formals for a wedding, so we actually went to 5 different Dillards in a 4 day period. Was amazed at the different stock at each store. Many dresses were the same, but it did pay to go to the other stores too to check out their stock. Everyone got great dresses, so it was a successful shopping spree.

From Grapevine you would just take 121 S until you see 360 S and stay on 360 and take the Division exit. It is right off the highway. About a 15 minute drive from Grapevine (unless it is rush hour, then it's about an hour). 360 is the worst traffic highway.

Thanks for the directions, i'm printing that out and put it in my file.

You're welcome.

Welp, went to Dillards today (not the outlet) and got a dress for 25 bucks. Regular 100. It is a greenish turquoise color. I didn't see it on the website, but maybe I will take a pic later this week. I may get it taken up to mid calf, though, even though that is a formal no no... but it's so hard for me to find dresses that are long enough (5'10").

Are you serious?!! I was in Flower Mound a couple of weekends ago. I had no idea there was a Dillards Outlet that close by! :(

Next time we visit, I'm checking it out.

Archived