Expresso and Cappuccino

Coochuck

I had a latte in the dining room after dinner every night with an extra shot of espresso in it. By night 3, Iketut didn't even ask me if I wanted it. He knew I wanted it and just brought it with my dessert! I thought it was very good!

Is there a cost in the dinning room for espresso, or cappuccino? If you have had it in the dinning room....how's the taste?

Free in the main dining room after any meal. This has always been my preference to a regular cup of coffee.

Taste is good but it is not the same as the specialty cafe (for a fee) which I have always found to be excellent.

As others have noted it is free in the main dining rooms, my hats off to Carnival for this one as some main line cruise lines charge for it. As for taste, the espresso is fine with me and just what I need to keep me awake after dinner.

Yes, in the dining room only, espresso and cappuccino are complimentary with all meals. I've never seen where lattes are offered, however. But then, I have never asked.

I have all three meals in the dining room each day. In the morning, I have an espresso. At noon, I usually have a cappuccino. At night, the waiter always asks if I want my "usual"....a double espresso w/dessert. But, of course!

I think both the espresso and cappuccino are quite good....and they certainly keep me wired during my cruises.:D

And yes - I was disappointed on another line not so long ago. I had to pay for my caffeine 'fix' in the dining room!

I was surprised after going on carnival and not paying for my post dinner expresso's.....when I cruised next on another line I was given the customary paper to sign for the charge. Just wanted to make sure Carnival was not chargeng....latee's too????

There was a short time when Carnival was charging for the cappuccino and espresso. Unfortunately I was on that cruise. I guess there were way too many complaints and went back to being free. I am a coffee snob and I think the C & E are fine! :D

Archived