Kids programs on RCCL Vision.... INFO NEEDED

I was just wondering how the kids program is on VIsion of the seas?

hours ? and what kind of activities??

we were just on celebrity infinity 14 day and my daughter never wanted to come out of the fun factory.

any info id appreciate

thank you

melissa

I can't give you specific info related to the Vision, but I can tell you the kids programs run pretty close fleet wide.

With that said...

General hours on sea days run from 9am till noon, 2pm till 5pm, and 7pm till 10pm. Then there is a late night party zone, that the kids can stay up till 1am at a cost of $5/child/hour. But they love it.

On port days, the hours may vary a bit, depending on arrival and departure times. Usually they will stay open through the lunch times and your kids can stay in there and have lunch with the AO staff.

On formal nights, and sometimes other nights, you can sign the kids up for dinner with the AO staff, and they either take them to Johnny Rockets or the windjammer for "kid" food.

Activities are themed and age appropriate. There is everything from space, pirates, the ocean, and more. There are crafts and games, (GAGABALL- the greates game on earth, just ask the kids that have been there, lol) there's some free time for playstations. Most AO's have a dance area, and so many more things I can't possibly remember everything my son rants and raves about. He begs to go on more cruises just to go to AO, he absolutely loves it (will be 10 next month).

It really is a cool program and most kids enjoy it thoroughly. The staff is wel trained in childhood things (development, activities and so on) and really work good with all the kids. And the best part, parents get the best of both... family vacation with family time, AND adult time.

my kids had a blast in AO on Vision last year. I could hardly get them out of there.

Also - they can eat with the AO staff on formal nights & don't have to get dressed up & sit with the adults those nights if they don't want to.

also while on vision - we had awesome casual family photos taken on a white background - they look great!

Archived