I need help with my colors!

So, my HTB is wearing his Coast Guard Uniform and it is navy blue. I have navy blue on the top of the front of my dress, and down the middle of my back. I wanted the wedding party to wear navy blue, but now that we think about it, it might be too much navy. So I'm thinking a deep red. But what would the groomsmen wear?

Navy is so beautiful, but adding the deep red would make it POP! What I would do, is let the bridesmaids still wear the navy and but have them carry Deep red flowers. As far as tuxes I would do traditional black tux with navy vests and Red bouts. This way your main color is Navy but adding the red offsets it being too dark.

The groomsmen could wear navy blue suits with deep red accessories - I agree that would POP! I think it would look really great!

Someone else went to the David's Bridal website just to see what the whole wedding party would look like as a group - maybe you could do something similar.

Good luck!

You should do what I did. Go to Davids Bridal Website and select "Dress your wedding" at the top of the page. Then you can put colors together and see how it will look. Its alot of fun!

Archived