Cancel the crib now or wait and see once aboard?

flagger

We have a crib reserved (allegedly) for us in our CC cabin. Having seen what X provides and knowing that space is always at a premium and looking at some photos of a family that used a collapsible bed rail on the sofa, I was wondering if we should cancel the crib request now or just wait and see once we get on board what will work for us?

I would hate to have it set up if we never even use it. If it is a PNP like I suspect, it does fold up rather quickly so it would not like it would be lots of extra work. Problem is that our daughter has almost outgrown (in length) our own PNP and looking at the photos of the sofa with the bed rail, we think that would be perfect.

Any thoughts from cruisers with toddlers on what I should do?

Sitting at my desk with a 8 month old and 2 1/2 year old at my feet (grandkids) I'm thinking an extra cabin might be nice :D just joking....I can't even get the pack n' play that I use for the little ones in any of my rooms without it feeling cramped!!! I'd go for the sofa with guard rails...

Archived